Bristol mum of four,
Find out more
founder of Bean Stork
I’m Anne, a mum of four and a Natal Family antenatal and postnatal practitioner. Bringing 4 children into the world has been a great challenge and I’m sure will continue to be a learning curve. I adore the baby stage and love meeting parents starting their journey into parenthood.
If you’re reading this, you’re either experiencing or about to experience one of life’s most daunting adventures – and I’d like to support you to explore your options. Through relaxed guided sessions, I can help give you the knowledge and confidence to make informed decisions for your unique little family.
Next available antenatal and baby classes from Bean Stork
Bean Stork Bristol
From bump to baby and beyond.Find a class
- I did the MummyNatal Birth Preparation course with Anne at my house, and I can’t recommend Mummynatal enough. This wasn’t my first baby but with anxieties about the birth, I thought I would try it out. Anne taught me meditations to calm my nerves during contractions, as well as breathing techniques and exercises to prepare myself.... and it worked! I felt much more in control when the contractions started, and breathed calmly throughout. Anne was very knowledgeable and I am so pleased I undertook the course which helped me to have a positive birth experience.CarlaMummyNatal Birth Preparation
- My husband and I really enjoyed having the Practical baby care workshop at our house. It was excellent to see so many different options for baby products and to try out new skills like nappy changing and winding positions. It was a relaxed environment within which to learn and ask questions about topics I soon realised I knew nothing about! We were kept engaged throughout and now feel much more confident about bringing our little one home.Rachel & PhillBabyNatal Practical Baby Care
- Really enjoyed these sessions. Lovely time bonding with my baby in a really calm, supportive atmosphere. The venue was great and helped make you feel really relaxed as there was plenty of parking, changing facilities and space inside for buggies. Lovely instructor and liked the variety of massage and sensory on each sessionAnonymousBabyNatal Baby Massage
- I found all the topics in the Practical baby care workshop really useful, the bathing and cleaning parts were particularly useful as I did not have a clue! Anne is very knowledgeable, friendly and clear when delivering the workshop. I really enjoyed being able to ask questions, without feeling judged.Phil HarveyBabyNatal Practical Baby Care
- I wanted to thank you for all the amazing things that you taught both me and my husband. I was able to stay calm through labour and did loads of deep breathing through all of my initial contractions. The labour and birth all ended up being very positive and the MummyNatal course definitely helped me prepare. All the BabyNatal classes have also been so helpful and everything that we learnt has been coming in handy. Thanks to the course, we didn't find the initial days as tough as they would have been otherwise.Hira & AffrazMummyNatal Birth Preparation & BabyNatal Practical Care
- I found learning baby massage really beneficial; it is great to learn new skills that help to calm and soothe my baby by touch. It's great to feel her relax. She enjoys it which means I enjoy it! Anne explained the techniques clearly and answered my questions. I feel confident to use the techniques, and look forward to using them more often in the futureWanda JeanBabyNatal Baby Massage