TBC – DADS session – BabyNatal Developmental Baby Massage @ The Skyboat Cafe – BS6
Saturday 16th April – 10.00-11.00
Come and join Bean Stork at The Skyboat cafe in Redland for a one off session of BabyNatal Developmental Baby Massage for Dads. In this 1 hr session, you’ll learn techniques to calm, soothe and relax your baby in the company of other new dads just like you.
BabyNatal Developmental Baby Massage is suitable for babies from birth to crawling. If you have any questions or want to make sure this is the baby class for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch via the contact details at the bottom of this page.
You will need to bring a towel or blanket for your baby to lie on and your choice of massage oil.
BabyNatal Developmental Baby Massage classes are relaxed sessions which include:
- Developmental baby massage to help calm and soothe your baby whilst supporting their natural development.
- Song, sign and mindfulness, gentle movement, relaxation and holds alongside the developmental baby massage.
- A friendly and tranquil environment which aims to support you and your baby through the fourth trimester transition and beyond.
- Be in the ‘here and now’ with your baby making the most out of this quality time for bonding and therapeutic play.
- Learn the benefits of baby massage including ways to relieve tummy issues and teething pains.
- Plenty of time for Q&A.
- A chance to make new friends.
Anne Tregenna from Bean Stork is a qualified Natal Family antenatal and postnatal practitioner based in Bristol. Outside of running antenatal and postnatal courses, you’ll find Anne looking after her 4 children and trying to manage the childcare and small business owner juggle!
You can find Bean Stork on social media via @beanstorkbaby
About The Skyboat cafe
The Skyboat cafe is a community hub for young families in Redland, the cafe is located on Coldharbour rd and includes a beautifully designed play space for under 7’s. The cafe serves amazing coffee, healthy food and artisan bakes.
There is free on street parking in nearby residential roads.
Contacting the Host
If you have any questions about the course or venue, you can contact Bean Stork at [email protected] or call on 07872964116.
Cancellations & Refunds
We reserve the right to cancel or postpone this course. In cases of unforeseeable circumstances like extreme weather, we will give as much notice as possible.
Customers who purchased will be offered a refund for the session or a place at a future session. If you would like to cancel your place you will need to give 14 days notice however you can transfer your booking to another course.
1 in stock